BRISA DATA PROTECTION
Brand Practice developed the brand and internal communication for the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) at Brisa.
NAMING | COMMUNICATION MATERIALS
The GDPR replaced the existing law on personal data protection and came into force throughout the European Union on May 25th, 2018. The goals of Brisa's internal communication initiative were to inform employees about the new rules and implement solutions to comply with the new regulation.
We recommended the use of the descriptive name Brisa Data Protection and a communication style featuring a hand as the protagonist. This:
- is the authority. It guides, clarifies, and protects;
- has a relaxed character in a subject that is serious and sensitive;
- has an aesthetic of its own that helps to clearly distinguish this initiative from others;
- has the ability to express itself in multiple ways, with or without supporting graphic elements;
- establishes a direct relationship with our own hands that we use to interact with documents, computers, or smartphones.
We developed various internal communication materials for digital and printed media such as posters, leaflet, intranet banners, etc.
Get in touch: